Pages

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Tournament Report: Martin's Birthday Massacre

Hi folks!

Just a brief report. We were 10 players playing on easter Sunday. Thanks everybody for coming! I played a Temporatrix deck (Goratrix fighting with Pocket out of Time) originally designed by Peter Korsos. The deck works really great in an environment with lot of non-combat decks. Unfortunately the opposite happened. We went for 2R + Finals only and I could oust an Imbued deck and survive until the time out. In the second game I had no chance to oust my prey. There is really not much to report about these games. Because of the low attendance 1.5 vp's were enough to make it to the finals were we could watch Nana Buruku achieving another tournament win, while I was stuck behind a Tzimisce wall deck. 

Is it only me or do you guys also think that the Nana Buruku + weennie animalism deck has the best number of tournaments played / tournaments won ratio ever??? 

by: Mephistopheles

f.y.i.: Peter Korsos won with Nana this time.

3 comments:

  1. See the Swedish EC Qualifier this year as well .. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sad to not have a chance to go and play.
    The thing i dont understand is, why play someone with a deck like Nana...in a birthday tournament....
    It isnt a real fun deck...

    ReplyDelete