Pages

Thursday 28 April 2011

Killer Combo: Temporatrix

Hi folks!

This combo has been "invented" by Peter Korsos, one of our most creative players. It's "endless" combat and will eat any non-combat deck for breakfast!



The combo is awesome by itself when facing hands for 1 only, but it gets way brutal if you add a Chainsaw to good ol' Trix. You can throw in some cool stuff like Summon History to get yourself a Tye Cooper or Ponticulus. The options are here to make it a creative and effective deck...

by: Mephistopheles

/I've seen that my previous post inspired the Lasombra, that's why I made a separate post for this. Maybe other people will find this interesting, too./

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I continue to prefer Celetrix:

    a. 3 diferent ways to give him CEL (worse one being through skill masters).
    b. Works on any combat, not just the ones you are acting.
    c. Friend Di Zagreb is awesome as back up (and only one master away from CEL).

    The only disavantage is that you need one extra card to deal with S:CE, put with his blood sucking capability, I've never had a problem with Thoughts Betrayed. Add it saves me from Comas, Entombments, etc.
    I also have Talbot's Chainsaw and Ponticulus (specially because sometimes I merge Goratrix).

    Cheers!
    Tiago

    ReplyDelete