Pages

Wednesday 20 April 2011

Card Idea: In Silence We Kill

Hi folks!

So here is an idea that would improve the playability of Assamite combat decks. I can hear people scream already that the think this card would be too strong and that it should have at least a blood cost or so. I think this card isn't too strong at all, but it could help the Assamites to reach a decent tournament level, finally. It is based on the same wod skill than Selective Silence. I would be so happy if this card would actually exist!!!


Again, before screaming that this card is too strong just take a closer look at Immortal Grapple which is way stronger...

by: Mephistopheles

3 comments:

  1. Something OVER would be like....

    qui: prevent 1 damage
    QUI: prevent 2 damage

    :P it would make us fearsome!

    PS: I like that card =) and I see it balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would add the following two things to the inferior version:
    1) if the range is long
    2) a minion may play only one In Silence We Kill each combat

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's QUI! it should cost a blood ;)

    ReplyDelete