Pages

Friday 5 November 2010

New National Coordinator

Hi folks!

Since we had no active National Coordinator I applied for it. I hope I will be able to put Hungary on the international v:tes map. I always had the feeling that we were/are pretty isolated from the international v:tes community. This was one of the main reasons why I decided to run my blog in English.

For any player who wants to visit us for casual games or Tournaments please feel free to contact me for assistance, if needed:

major.martin.tibor@gmail.com

by: Mephistopheles

3 comments:

  1. Martin,
    Well done and I hope for the Hungarian Methuselahs you end up doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys!

    Though I don't have too much time, I feel devoted to this game and I have the energy right now. I have already a plan for a big tournament in March. Detailed announcement will come soon.

    ReplyDelete