Pages

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Killer Combo: Derange + Sacrifice

Hi folks!

Okay, don't take this too seriously. It should sound more like this: funny combo. You know I like the vampire Louhi so from time to time I try to figure out what to play with her. And here we go:



I guess you can see the idea here. It's like playing with a PTO again. Since you have a Cardinal, you can also use the derange to get vote lock. Throw in some Banishments for the 7-9 caps and annoy your playgroup with this.

by: Mephistopheles

/I am working on Hungarian translations, so don't expect any smart post until I am finished with that./

4 comments:

  1. Why not taking this seriously? Sounds like the next big thing(tm)!! ;)

    Add Midget & Maleficia, and you can even reduce the capacity of the target vampires with Barenness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this is actually a pretty decent combo. Some things you might want to consider adding:

    Neighborhood Watch Commander
    Enkil Cog
    Mylan
    Society of Leopold
    The Haunting

    Instead of playing a lot of bounce, you could even play reduce and a Guard Dogs or two for Louhi. Attrition baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I forgot Narrow Minds and The Call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ralf: I love the idea!

    @Brandon: Sense the Savage Way + Enkil Cog seems pretty strong in here.

    ReplyDelete