Pages

Friday 21 May 2010

Poll Result: What is your favourite deck type?

Hi folks!

It's been a long time since my last post. After the ECQ in Burton-on-Trent our flight got cancelled due to the ash cloud. I had a pretty long trip back home including three different trains, which got delayed due to the flood in Poland. I will write a brief tournament report later.

For now, let's see the poll result. Altogether 113 votes have been cast:

Ally

8 (7%)

Bleed

13 (11%)

Rush

7 (6%)

Toolbox

36 (31%)

Vote

25 (22%)

Wall

24 (21%)


As you can see ally and rush based decks are the least popular. Oddly enough I see much more rush decks played than this poll would "allow". Not to surprisingly the most popular deck type is the toolbox. It is also my favourite one, because of the many options in it. Wall and Vote decks are popular, too. I guess the reason may be, that those decks can be very stable. Bleed decks are less popular, maybe because they are just boring to play?

by: Mephistopheles

3 comments:

  1. I have to say, people often (at least in my place) carry rush decks in fun games, but in tournaments toolbox, walls and bleeders are more common..

    Fun and VP's can mix in the same deck? of course, but some decks manage to get vps better, but are also more predictables.

    I've just got tired of my Kiasyd Powerbleed, going to switch to a Black Hand Lasombra which also bleeds but is more tricky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time since I played, but on tournaments, I mostly like bleed decks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always turn to Vampire any time i want to. i become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my country. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete