Pages

Wednesday 12 May 2010

On the road to: Burton upon Trent (2nd part)

Hi folks!

I have just finished packing and will soon leave my sweet home. I am going to Budapest today to watch the EL final with friends and hopefully see Zoltan Gera leading Fullham to victory! My flight will leave tomorrow night and I will stay in England until next Monday. I've packed my tournament deck and two other decks for casual games. Would be cool to play some rounds in a local pub. This is going to be my first visit to the U.K., so I am very excited.

Let's hope I will have access to the internet, so I can update my blog after the ECQ. Wish me luck guys!

by: Mephistopheles

2 comments:

  1. Fulham has not a chance against Atlético de Madrid.
    Aupa Atlético !!!
    ( Also you hopefully win ECQ !!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was a good game yesterday. Atletico deserved the win, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete