Pages

Saturday 8 October 2011

Tournament Report: ECQ Belgrade

Hi folks!

I am writing this from the venue in Belgrade. Currently "the 5 five guys" are playing the final. As I wrote earlier I played my Ariadne toolbox deck, which was a terrible choice. Here is the very brief report since there is almost nothing to analyse.

1st table:

My predator was Peter Botos with his Trujah bleed deck. My prey played a Kiev circle Blood Brother deck. I blocked his first action an Unwholesome Bond and he aggravated his hand strike so I went right down to torpor. I counted on that might happen and took the risk. I did not count on him diablerizing me sacrificing his vampire since his prey had the vote lock. With my only vampire gone Peter made a fast vp and swept the table in like 25-30 minutes.

2nd table:

My predator was a Lucian the Perfect deck. He Brainwashed me, Pentexed me and when I rushed him he played Obedience. Oh and he bled me for 1000000000000000 pool. Played 5 minutes.

3rd table:

Another disappointing table. Yay! My prey is an imbued, so I can not rush him with Deep Song. My predator is a Nakthorheb deck. So I rushed backwards, but never saw an Aid from Bats. He caused me quite a lot of damage. His predator was an obf-pre stealth bleed who caused him a lot of damage but got Archoned (Adana di Sforza got burned ^^). The  imbued was fast enough to oust both of them. With all that pool loss I could not recover to deal with the imbueds who escaped from torpor by burning two convictions. 

So I finished with 0 VP total. Ariadne was just a bad choice. Shit happens. On the other side I met many nice guys, had great conversations and felt really good. Belgrade is a cool place to play v:tes, thank you guys for your hospitality! 

by: Mephistopheles 

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome to come again,glad you guys had a nice time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always turn to Vampire any time i want to. i become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my country. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete