Pages

Friday 7 October 2011

Ariadne Toolbox it is!

Hi folks!

I will leave for the ECQ Belgrade tonight. Cipo, Gyula and myself will drive down to Szeged and spent the night at Colos' place. We will pick up Csaba at the train station Saturday morning and drive to Belgrade. Why am I writing this? I have no idea.

What I actually wanted to share is this: I didn't want to play any of my TWD decks again. Neither did I want to play with my new Toreador deck again. So I spent the entire week trying to figure out what to play until yesterday evening when it struck me like a lightning: Ariadne toolbox it is! I played all kinds of versions before and always ended up 6th or 7th place win 1 Game Win and a few VP's. Maybe this time I can make it to the final. I never build this deck twice the same, let's see what will come out this time. All I know is that such toolbox decks are the most fun to play. Since I am already qualified what else could be more important than having fun?

by: Mephistopheles

No comments:

Post a Comment