Pages

Sunday 11 July 2010

Killer Combo: Secret Horde + Parity Shift

Hi folks!

While I was thinking about decks I used to play and would like to play again I came over my nosferoyalty deck. It pretty much differs from the well known Zillah's Valley type-o-deck. I used to play it with:

4x Parthenon
4x Rumors of Gehenna
9x Secret Horde
18x Parity Shift




The main idea was to use the Secret Hordes for pool control and always be able to parity shift my prey or predator if I wanted to weaken him. Once I had my first prey down to less then 5 pool I just bled with all my vampires for 1 and meanwhile I shifted my grand prey. Parity Shift actually worked great when only 3 of us were left. On the 1 vs 1 I had three master phase actions and (no kidding) 30+ pool on the secret hordes, so I could gain 3 pool/turn. By this time I had 5+ vampires. Also Parity Shift is much better in the end game than most of you may think:

KRC on 1 vs 1: 3 pool loss for your opponent, 1 pool loss for you = 2 pool difference

Parity Shift on 1 vs 1: 2 pool loss for your prey, 2 pool gain for you = 4 pool difference

The only big weakness of this deck is called Delaying Tactics. Well, if you get delayed, take it like a man. :)

I think I will re-build this deck, but this time it will be enhanced with cards like Warsaw Station, Old Friends and Monastery of Shadows.

by: Mephistopheles

No comments:

Post a Comment