Pages

Saturday 7 May 2011

Back home from the ECQ

Hi folks!

I've just arrived back home from todays ECQ Budapest. I am quite tired so I will not write a complete report now, however I will do so tomorrow! Right now all I wanted to say is a huge thank you to all the guys from Croatia, Serbia and Slovakia for coming and making this a great event! 34 players fought for the qualification. 

I've decided to play a Dragon's Breath Rounds weenie rush deck which was heavily inspired by Marius Iscru's TWD.  It turned out to be a good choice since I made a 1GW 5,5 VP's total and marched into the final as 3rd place. The game wins were insanely spread, I've never seen so many players with 1/4 or 1/3 before! 

Unfortunately for me I couldn't win the final. I am satisfied with this result though. I will write the detailed report on all of the 4 games I've played tomorrow and analyse the more important events. 

by: Mephistopheles

No comments:

Post a Comment