Pages

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Upcomming Event: Hatvan, Grand Ball 2

Hi folks!

The city of Hatvan proudly announces the second round of their tournament series. The plan is to continuously have a tournament/month rate.

Hatvan, Grand Ball 2
2011.02.26
Amsterdam Expresso (for more info contact the organizer)
Start at 11 o'clock, Registration from 10 to 11
Format: 2R + F regular constructed (or 3R + F should enough people show up)
Fee: 600 HUF
Contact: +36 70/701-60-95

Come and play!

by: Mephistopheles

1 comment:

  1. I always turn to Vampire any time i want to. i become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my country. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete