Pages

Sunday 13 February 2011

Repulsive in its splendid beauty

Hi folks!

Do you know the feeling when you just hate something without being able to explain it? You just look at it and think: "oh my God! Thats so...(insert any negatively loaded word here you want)!!!". Well I have this feeling whenever I hear about a "Girls will find" deck winning a tournament. Like here: Northeast Regional Qualifier 2011 

While I can truly see the idea behind the deck and I have to admit that it is clever, effective, innovative it still gives me the creeps. I shouldn't blog this late, but I had to get rid of this: I hate "Girls that find" decks. Fortunately nobody plays such a deck in Hungary.

by: Mephistopheles

1 comment:

  1. I always turn to Vampire any time i want to. i become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my country. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete