Pages

Sunday 31 October 2010

Poll Result: What kind of crypt do you like to play?

Hi folks!

Here is the result for the latest poll (47 votes were cast):

Mono Discipline
3 (6%)
Common Disciplines (more than 1)
7 (14%)
All Big Cap
2 (4%)
Mono Clan
23 (48%)
Star Vampire with weenie support
5 (10%)
Mixture of different disciplines
7 (14%)


Mono Clan turned out to be the most popular, which didn't surprise me. I like to play mono clan decks, too. I am little disappointed by the fact that big caps are so unpopular. Might this be because of Pentex Subversion?

by: Mephistopheles

2 comments:

  1. Big Caps can be pentexed, you can have bad transfers, not get that villein, and generally rely on too few minions to do your ousting/defending. Seduction/Pentex/block fails/massive stealth vs something like No Secrets Cesewayo=win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always turn to Vampire any time i want to. i become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my country. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete