Pages

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Poll Result: What do you think of your playgroup?

Hi folks!

The fist poll on HUN FRAGMENT is closed. On this poll 83 votes where cast. The result:

  • It's way too small It's hard to get 5 players for a game. 21 (25%)
  • More players would be cool. 48 (57%)
  • It's just the perfect amount of players. 12 (14%)
  • Hell! There are too many players!!! 2 (2%)

The majority of the players (57%) would like to see more people playing the game. As expected some people find it hard to get 5 players together for a game, however 25% seems like a lot to me. Let's hope they will be able to expand their playgroup. Only 14% think that they just have the right amount of players. I think the 2 votes on "Hell! There are too many players!!!" can be taken as a joke. Should they be serious they could just move to the places where they need a fifth player. :)

Thank you all for participating in the poll!

by: Mephistopheles

1 comment:

  1. I always turn to Vampire any time i want to. i become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my country. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete