Pages

Friday 2 April 2010

Challenge: Elimelech the Twice-Damned

Hi folks!

Once a month I will post a challenge for you guys. The task is to build a deck around a given vampire, library card or strategy. The winner of the challenge will be given credit on this blog and may enjoy his "five minutes of fame" (phrase taken from extrala). To win the challenge you have to email your deck list to me: major.martin.tibor@gmail.com

Here are some points worth noticing:

1. In the first place, I will choose the winner from the TWDA.
2. If nobody wins a tournament, but reaches a final please report it to me.
3. If nobody reaches the finals I will choose the deck I personally like most.

I hope many of you guys will accept the challenge!



This month challenge:

Build a deck around Elimelech the Twice-Damned. At least 4 copies of him must be in the crypt and it has to be obvious that you actually make use of him.

Have fun!

by: Mephistopheles


No comments:

Post a Comment