Pages

Monday 15 March 2010

Making use of HttB (2nd part): Pressing Shambo

Not only does Pressing Flesh feature one of my favourite artworks, I also love this card's name and ability. I always wanted to design some funny Samedi deck to play on Friday's Night v:tes in Veszprém or for any casual game where fun is more important than effectiveness. So I came up with this deck, which makes good use of two new cards: Pressing Flesh and Under My Skin. Morlock is the key vampire, since he has every discipline I use at superior and also +1 bleed, which is always nice. I don't think this deck really needs any explanation.





So here it is:

Deck Name: Pressing Flesh ver. 02
Created By: Mephistopheles

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 19, Max: 32, Avg: 6,41)
----------------------------------------------
2 Baroque NEC THN aus for obf7 Samedi
1 Kay Polerno dom nec pro 4 Giovanni
2 Macoute FOR obf NEC thn6 Samedi
1 Margaret Milliner dom for nec pot pre5 Giovanni
4 Morlock FOR NEC THN obf8 Samedi
1 Primo Giovanni dom nec pot 4 Giovanni
1 Raphaela Giovanni DOM NEC pot pre6 Giovanni

Library: (77 cards)
-------------------
Master (13 cards)
1 Carver`s Meat Packing and Storage
2 Charisma
3 Dreams of the Sphinx
1 Fame
1 Giant`s Blood
1 Houngan
1 Pentex Subversion
3 Vessel

Action (5 cards)
5 Pressing Flesh

Action Modifier (10 cards)
4 Call of the Hungry Dead
6 Under My Skin

Reaction (10 cards)
5 Deflection
5 On the Qui Vive

Combat (17 cards)
1 Compress
3 Rolling with the Punches
6 Soak
5 Target Vitals
2 Trap

Ally (17 cards)
1 Gregory Winter
1 Ossian
14 Shambling Hordes
1 Young Bloods

Equipment (2 cards)
2 Camera Phone

Event (3 cards)
1 Dragonbound
1 FBI Special Affairs Division
1 Unmasking, The

The first version of this deck didn't include On the Qui Vive and Trap. I played a couple of games with this deck already and really missed the ability to wake. This deck is immense fun to play, but definitely not a deck I would take to a tournament. However in casual games it seems solid and I managed to make 2 vp's on a four player table with it.

by: Mephistopheles

1 comment: