Pages

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Something going on...

Hi folks!

So originally we would have held a tournament in Nagymaros, but it got canceled due to some problems with the venue. The organizer told us that there will be no tournament. Some of us guys couldn't accept that so Milán and myself started an initiative to ad-hoc announce and organize a tournament. We will be playing in Veresegyház a small town near Budapest. It will be a part of the HNC series, so if anybody from abroad wants to come feel free to e-mail or call me. 

Now I need to build something for this event. I was recently thinking of a Gangrel toolbox deck starring good ol' guy Angus and his princesses. Some wall/combat kind of deck supported with a few Parity Shifts and Banishment. 

Alternatively I might just want to build an Akunanse deck with the 3 available Magaji's. It would be basically the same concept as above. Instead of Second Trad and Shift I would have Laibon/Akunanse stuff ofc.

As a third option I still have Alonso Petrodon. I love that vampire very much, but it drives me crazy that I can't build a solid crypt around him. The only really good support he has is Graham Gottesman. On the other hand he is so funny to build a deck around. I recently made a 60 card deck which had First Traditions, Baltimore Purges and Mind Rapes in it. Pure evil...

I'll try to figure out what to play. Watch out for the report on Sunday or Monday.

by: Mephistopheles

4 comments:

  1. No decent crypt. What about Harold Tanner and
    Gustaphe Brunnelle? Both have ani/dom/obf/pot as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it's gonna be the first ever VTES competition in that town called Veresegyház! Come and see us making history! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always turn to Vampire any time i want to. i become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my country. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete