Pages

Thursday 9 June 2011

Arrrgh!

Hi folks!

So here we have this vampire: Myrna Goldman. A wonderful vampire for a toolbox deck or wall deck. She can use Abbot, Sense the Savage Way, Cat's Guidance, Deflection and Obedience or Faerie Wards as an bad ass defensive module, while using the uber card Gremlins for destroying equipments or an Archon save bleed 3 at 1 stealth. It is just too bad that she has no city title for playing the Papillon. Oh, and of course Isanwayen is group 4, so no good master tech is available. Group 5-6 doesn't have any city title.

She would be so my new fav. vampire if she had at least an archbishop title or (what I would prefer) would be group 5. This is not the firts time that group 6 pisses me of like hell. Or at least Isanwayen should have been made group 5. Damn it!

by: Mephistopheles

1 comment:

  1. I always turn to Vampire any time i want to. i become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my country. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete