Pages

Sunday 6 March 2011

Poll Result: Do you double uniques?

Hi folks!

The latest poll was about doubling uniques. I have to admit that I could have chosen the questions more carefully. However we have a result and here it is:


No, I never double uniques.
  4 (6%)
 
Only those the deck is built around (like Soul Gem)
  39 (61%)
 
I double almost all really good ones!
  20 (31%)
 

Altogether 63 votes were cast. The result clearly states that people tend to double (or triple, etc.) uniques. The advantage is that you have a higher chance to draw the card early on. The price you pay is that you will draw totally useless cards during the game since you can't play another copy of a unique card you already have in play.

Currently I have an Akunanse deck which features 2 copies of the Rack, since the Akunanse Hunting Ground is pretty crap and blood support is crucial to a wall deck. Also my Brujah Alastor deck featured 2 copies of New Carthage in a 78 card deck. So I am happy that I am not the only player doubling his uniques.

by: Mephistopheles
    

1 comment:

  1. There should be a poll for: How many Dreams do you play in a single deck?
    1. Just one, sometimes I can play it without contesting it.
    2. A few, always have one in the hand for contesting.
    3. More then three and I play with 2Wash+2Sudden so that I could play them without any contest.

    :) but add some sarcasm as well.

    ReplyDelete