Pages

Wednesday 30 March 2011

CHANGE: Martin's Birthday Massacre Vol. II

Hi folks!

Due to personal reasons I had to change the date of the event, new date is:

Name of Event: Martin's Birthday Massacre vol. II
Date: 24.04.2011, Sunday
Location: Cantina, Budapest (check here for the website: cantina)
Format: 3R + Final, normal constructed
Entrance fee: none
Tournament starts at: 12:00, registration starts at 11:00

Unfortunately this is the only date when both the venue and myself will be available. There will be another event held on that day, so we have to limit the number of players to 20. This might not be a problem since I am not really counting on more than 20 players to come.

Come guys!!!

by: Mephistopheles

1 comment:

  1. I always turn to Vampire any time i want to. i become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my country. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete