Pages

Sunday 19 December 2010

Poll Result: What do you think of bleed bounce?

Hi folks!

Here is the result of the lates poll, regarding your opinion on bleed bounce. Eighty votes were cast:

I never play without them!
7 (8%)
Essential in every tournament deck.
17 (21%)
Very good, but not essential.
55 (68%)
Totally overrated!
1 (1%)

It's no surprise that the vast majority of the people think that bleed bounce is very good. I am happy that only 21% think that bounce is esssential in every tournament deck. I was afraid that number would be higher. To those 8% who never play without them: give some decks a try that don't use bounce and see how good the can work!

by: Mephistopheles

1 comment:

  1. I always turn to Vampire any time i want to. i become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my country. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete