Pages

Friday 14 January 2011

Louhi deck played again

Hi folks!

Finally I played v:tes again with my stealth vote deck featuring both Louhi and Maris Streck. The predator lockdown worked well and could play without fearing any real pressure. I managed to make a game win with 3 vp's on a 4 player table, but just voting with big caps seems not sufficient enogh. I need to figure out  how to put a little more ousting power into the deck. Since pool is never a problem I am really considering to give the enchant bunny a try. Oh, and it is still not funny to play without combat...

by: Mephistopheles

"It's not funny to play the bunny,
cause all I'll do is to bleed my dummy
and though ousting is very funny,
I'd rather recruit a mummy!"

-unknown malkavian who wants to be a setite -

No comments:

Post a Comment